Thursday, December 15, 2011

The No Update Update

After a very active day yesterday, Rob is resting more today.  He had a stable night and continues to keep on fighting. 

Rob was scheduled to have a CT scan early this morning, but moving him posed too much of a risk to his breathing so it's been postponed.  The wonderful staff continues to work on thickening his blood with platelets so the neurosurgeon can insert the pressure monitor.  Until his blood is thick enough for this surgery, the CT scan is pretty irrelevant. 

We're in the waiting room now and will see him again during the next round of visitation.  If there are any major happenings this evening I'll be sure to keep you informed. 


No comments: