Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back From the Desert

This is just a little drive-by blogging tonight, but I cannot let the week end without mentioning that the one and only Alli Lamp is back in the States for a few weeks before heading back to Kuwait for another six month tour of duty.

Lori, Katy, Alli, and I had dinner at Maggiano's on Tuesday night.  It was so good to get together!




And in other news, McAlister's now has a Tea Tumbler Club (that's what's called, right?). For $6, you can buy a plastic tea tumbler and have it refilled for the rest of 2010 for just $.99.  Being an accountant, I did a little break-even analysis and realized that it would only take about seven trips to recoup that investment, which I can probably accomplish before the end of August.




Yeah, I know...I could never be one of Barker's Beauties.  Look at that feature hand...terrible!  You're not supposed to pretend shoot what you're showcasing, I'm pretty sure.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm pretty sure they had you in mind when they came up with the Tea Tumbler Club!