Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Joyous Affair: The Thomas Nuptials

Becca and Eric were married yesterday and the event mirrored the two lovely people behind it - fun, lively, thoughtful, enthusiastic.  Becca triumphantly said her wedding vows with a hearty "I will!" to a tickled church.  Everything about the day was SO Becca.  She put so much thought and care into the smallest detail, handmaking everything from the favor truffles, little girl dresses, and bridesmaids' gifts.  The only thing she didn't do was clear the tables and scrape the food off the plates. 



A traditional first dance turns into a choreographed routine to Hall and Oates' "You Make My Dreams"




Her tossing bouquet split into three smaller bouquets so more girls could have a chance.


The venue - the Allen County Courthouse - was historic and unique

I could go on, but now it's time for the many traditional pictures with friends, since it's usually pretty hard to catch the bride at a wedding.

I love these!!




Uh, this one is hilarious because we all look like huge maniacs. I couldn't help but plaster it on the internet. (If anyone in this picture is opposed please leave me a threatening comment and I'll quickly remove it.)


 There's the bride!  We pulled her away from square dancing for a quick pic.  Don't mind the supermodel on the end - she makes us sick with jealousy, too. 



Photobucket

No comments: