We’ve been tagged by Lauren and Brian! I just loved being tagged, so thank you! :) Sorry it's taken me a few days to get to this...
What were you doing five years ago?
Memorial Day weekend 2003...hmmm. This was the summer between my sophomore and junior year at Manchester, so I was back in Kendallville and working at Peoples Federal. I miss my banking ladies!
What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Workout - check.
2. Do homework for Quantitative Methods - it's only 8:30...so of course no chheeck yet.
3. Clean counter-cheeck cheeck (this was not really on my list, but I added it to give myself the sense of accomplishment)
4. Schedule a hair appt
5. Do Financial Lecture #2
What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Chips & salsa
2. Pretzel sticks with peanut butter
4. Wheat Thins and Diet Coke
5. Stacy's Pita Chips
What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?(in no particular order)
1. Start a philanthropic foundation - you know, like Bill and Melinda Gates
2. Give yearly scholarships at Manchester, Ball State, and Purdue
3. Take a month-long European trip and a month-long Australian/New Zealand trip
4. Sell house and buy land somewhere outside the city
5. Do work abroad for Heifer International
What are five of your bad habits?
1. Not picking up after myself and then getting stressed out about our messy house. Duh.
2. Talking on the phone too much
4. Not finishing projects I start - they are numerous.
5. Getting fired up about things that are small
What are five places you have lived?
1. Richview, Illinois
2. Mt. Vernon, Illinois
3. Kendallville, Indiana
4. North Manchester, Indiana
5. Indianapolis, Indiana
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Banquet server at a catering company
2. Bank teller
3. Admissions assistant (by far the most fun, Lauren!)
5. Travel Pay Supervisor for our service members
What five people do you want to tag?
1. Big Lou