Saturday, June 11, 2011

24 Weeks

Baby bump - Hawaiian edition


How far along: 24 weeks, 4 days

Total weight gain: Ten pounds

Maternity clothes: Pants, and some tops. 

Feeling: Pretty good.  I'm a little sore and worn out from the hiking, running, and travel days associated with our Hawaii trip, but am feeling much better today than I was yesterday.  I wouldn't want to do 7 hours on a plane if I was much more pregnant than I am right now, that's for sure!

Sleep: Good!
Food cravings or aversions: Potato soup.  I am making it tonight because I haven't been able to get it off my mind all day.

Best moment of the week: Brent getting to feel the baby from the outside this week.

Movement: I finally felt the baby for sure at 23 weeks.  I am so happy about that, even though it's faint.  It may be better that way, actually.  It's just little flutters but still fun.
Gender: ??

Labor Signs: n/a


What I miss: Nothing comes to mind...

What I'm nervous about: Nothing right now...

What I'm looking forward to: Finding a place to live soon. 

Milestones and new this week: At 24 weeks, the baby is a foot long, weighs about a pound, and is developing branches in its lungs. 





Photobucket

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You look great! I'm so happy to hear that you are able to feel the baby now!