Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ugly Sweater Party 2009

Last Saturday it was time to dig out the snowman sweater vest/dress and roll up a batch of meatballs for our annual Ugly Sweater Party!  I just love a tacky Christmas sweater. 

Making their first ever appearance at Ugly Sweater were the Bigelows and their peanut.  They came early to hang out before Audrey had to go to bed...and I think she was ready to go to bed after having our dog in her face the whole evening.  Oh Bonnie. 







This was also Mel's first time at the party.  She was in Boston for the first two years...we're happy she's back in the state! 












You can't tell by this picture, but Lana was rockin some great glittery-green tights and snowflake socks. 



You can call me Bonnie, you can call me Justin.  Just don't call me Shirley.
 



Blog friends Emily and Ashley meet for the first time.  Fun birthday links - Laura's birthday is Feb 6th, Ashley is Feb 22nd, and Ashley and Emily's babies were born on February 11th, which is Rachel's birthday.  Mel and I really don't have any ties to this, but we are both May babies.  If I was better at photoshop, Kevin Bacon's head would be hovering in the background. 



You don't mind if I sniff your baby's head, right??  Pardon me, you're in the way...

No comments: