Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Christmas Post

Hope you all had a nice holiday weekend with your family and friends!  Ours was quiet and uneventful, just the way we wanted it.  We went to our own church for the Christmas Eve service and then hurried home to watch "It's a Wonderful Life" and open our gifts to each other.  Love that movie! 

Dear George,

Remember, no man is a failure who has friends.

Thanks for the wings!
Love,
Clarence

We went to Kendallville early (ish) Christmas morning for a change-up joint Christmas with Brent's parents.  Big Lou made another yummy dinner and we enjoyed it around the new table.  We opened gifts, spent the night, and then headed home on Saturday.  Short and sweet, but luckily we have lots of plans in the works for the winter months that will involve spending more time with my parents - whether they know it or not.  Anyone up for a family ski trip?

I give you the rest of Christmas in photos...



 
Hmmm...what is it?  Perhaps something to hang on the wall? 



Brent ordered and framed my CPA certificate to match his.  I will also be enjoying another massage and pedicure at my favorite spa in the near future, and may bring my own brand new Bath and Body Works pink robe with me! 




I broke down and bought Bonnie a stocking this year.  I have never been one to dress up my dog (except for Ugly Sweater Party, which is totally acceptable), but I think this is what happens to people when they get farther along in life with no children.  They start turning their pets into people that need Christmas stockings...yikes, someone save me...



Let me at that chicken!




Poor Puppa Bon Bon is too tired for Euchre



No comments: