Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How Much is That Doggie in the Dashboard?

Okay, I know this has been a very dog-themed week, but it is still Bonnie's birthday week. On Tuesday I got a call from Dad saying that he was on his way through Indy and that he was stopping by the house to fix our weed eater. What a great dad! Then an hour later I got another message on my phone that said, "Bonnie and I are headed up to the lawn care place, so if you get back and we're not here that's what we're doing."

What a smile that brought to my face at work, the thought of my dad and my Westie headed to the lawn care place together.

Dad left her in the car...and this is what he found when he returned...






Hey Grandpa!

This is the highest place in your car, so I took the liberty of hopping up here because I'm a mountain goat. Hope you don't mind!

3 comments:

ashley said...

i LOVE that your dad took pictures for you! :) that bonnie is one fun-lovin character :)

Rachel said...

She never ceases to amaze me!

Emma and Greg said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! nuff said :) Good dog Bonnie :)