Friday, April 4, 2008

Needing a Change...

So as I sit here waiting for my exam to start in T minus 4 hours, I can't help but think it's time for a change. (Yes, I know I should be studying, but I'm trying a new tactic - praying to God to have mercy on my soul. I'll let you know how it works out.)

There are so many things I don't know about, so many current events I remain oblivious to. I think that each week I am going to pick a news topic and blog a little editorial about it. Nothing too controversial, but maybe some things that we need to stop ignoring as we go about our everyday lives. I have to start doing something more than working, cleaning the house (or NOT cleaning but talking about it), cooking, and studying or I am going to go berserk!

If you notice I post one current event editorial and then stop, please call me out. You know I'm bad about following through!

And before I forget, here's a link to the wedding article published in February. Some of you blog friends are in the pictures, I believe. The article is on pages 8 and 9 and continues on 22. 2008 Bridal Guide

(P.S. - That is the first time I figured out how to put the link in the text like that without the entire URL showing. Sad, I know. But I'm happy to enter the 21st century with you all now. It's good to be here.)

No comments: