Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New York Trip

I'm home from New York! I spent a week in Rome and Utica for work and got back on Friday. There's not too much to report, really. Other than the entertainment created by a Rome employee's intense crush on one of my Indy co-workers, the only other excitement of the week was a co-worker getting hit with the automatic rear door of the van. She was fine. I do have to say that I love all the cool restaurants in that part of Upstate New York. We ate at Teddy's in Rome and Delmonico's in Utica. I tried some of my travel companion's Steak Riggies, and they were delicious. Riggies are a signature dish, apparently, so I guess I should have tried a whole order myself. I also have to say that the people who work at DFAS-Rome are all so nice that I would go back in a heartbeat.

The only picture I have is of me standing next to Carla from Cheers on the wall at Delmonico's.

No comments: