Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Post About Nothing

Kind of like Seinfeld, this is a post about nothing. Hopefully you find it as entertaining as the show that filled the 9 o'clock Thursday night NBC spot, but I doubt it.

This week has brought lots of work and overtime, class, studying for the CPA exam, and housework. (Brent chimed in that there has also been playoff drama - Go Cubs! I'm not sure if drama is the right word, but I'll give it to him.) We've also been enthralled with Ken Burns' The War. I'm a little disappointed that we have to wait until Sunday night before the next installment, but we also need a break. It's very emotionally draining!

Discovery of the night - I accidentally left a large load of laundry in the washing machine for about 3 days after I washed it. Whoops. I just read in Redbook that re-washing in hot water and throwing in some vinegar will take the smell out...Question - does Apple Cider vinegar count? Hopefully, because that's all I had. I'll let you know how it comes out in the next titilating post, or if I've ruined several pairs of Brent's underwear.

Nice surprise of the day - a man named Pete who works in accounting said my haircut was cute. Still got it!

Here are a few pictures of our exciting lives...I'm sorry, it's the best I can do this week. I promise a better post next week (but can't you at least appreciate that you are not the most boring person you know? these pictures prove it...)

What we're looking forward to: The Office premier tomorrow night and the Purdue-Notre Dame game on Saturday

What we're thankful for:
Brent - "I'm thankful for Lindsey" (I think he's trying to sweet talk me)
Lindsey - I'm thankful for Brent, but also for our freedom won through great sacrifice throughout history, and the opportunity we have each day to forge ahead and create, build, improvise, and discover. We are so lucky!



Brent is tired of working. There's an empty Pizza King box on the table behind him. It was one of those days.


Us - on the couch.

Somtimes I pretend to kick things. After more than two years Brent still thinks it's funny. Hey, why mess with a good trick if it still pleases the man?







2 comments:

ashley said...

kudos on the blogging lindsey! i'm so excited to embark on this new phase together! ha :) here's my blog address - nothing too original thebigelows.blogspot.com

Bob and LouAnne said...

I forgot all about those kicks. How I miss them!