Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Status Quo

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Not much going on around here - just work, class, household chores. Lather, rinse, repeat. Brent went to the Purdue basketball game in Lafayette tonight while I had class and held down the fort. The only other excitement of the day was the news that Laura has officially passed all four parts of the CPA exam, and Rachel passed another section and is now halfway done (or more depending on scores in the queue)! Congratulations to you both! No scores for me yet on the two tests I'm waiting for...but if it's good news I'll be sure to share it with you!




Bonnie and I are tired. She's had a long day of sitting in her crate waiting for us to come home and an evening filled with jumping on things. She nearly made it up on the coffee table today...awesome. She is excited about her Christmas sweater that I ordered for her today. She will be sporting it at our 2nd Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater party. Here's a link for a sneak peek...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the shout out! I love Bonnie's sweater and can't wait to see her showing it off!