YES!!!! We've finally been tagged to share 7 things. Thanks, Jill...I've been hoping this day would come!
The Rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I love peanut butter spread on a slice of Kraft cheese, folded into a sandwich. I also love putting chips on sandwiches and scooping up macaroni and cheese with chips. For these reasons I cannot have chips in the house at any time, or Kraft processed cheese, because I would weigh 300 pounds.
2. I have never been crazy about anything that the majority of people love, have or do. These things include Willow Tree angels (although yes, I do have the nativity and I do like it), Vera Bradley purses, Thomas Kinkade, outlet malls, chain restaurants, etc. Most people think this is snobby. Maybe it is, but I ask that you love me anyway and know that I'm not pooh-poohing you even if you like these things. Just don't make me like them. I just can't get crazy about something once everyone has it or loves it. It's pretty much caused by Wal-Mart. If I like something and Wal-Mart gets ahold of it and makes a cheap-o knockoff version, forget about it.
3. I have never seen any of the Godfather movies. I also haven't seen Rocky, Rambo, any of the Die Hard series or the Bourne series. The list goes on and on...in fact, I've never seen Old School in its entirety. Or Superbad. When I tell people this I think they wonder where I've been all my life. I'd like to say reading books and pondering spiritual matters, but most likely I've been looking at blogs.
4. I am a recycling NUT!! I've always recycled, but it has intensified over the last year. I have been known to save mounds of bubble wrap from being thrown away at a work conference and I diligently look for the triangle on each and every plastic bag or container that crosses my path. I'm so disappointed when I don't see the triangle and number. If anyone needs to get rid of some phonebooks, let me know because I know where you can take them and need to make a trip soon, myself. I'll take them for you!
5. I love making lists of everything I have to do and then losing the list an hour later. Making a list is my solution to boredom in my MBA classes or in training sessions at work. I don't really intend to cross everything off the list, I just like to make one. Maybe to stress myself out...?
6. I am caught between wanting a big-time career and staying at home with 4 kids. Pretty much two ends of the spectrum there, and I see advantages to both.
7. "See advantages to both..."
This pretty much sums me up. I'm a Gemini. You know, the twins? I'm fickle. It's that two personality thing, I think. I can usually see two sides to an issue and have a hard time sticking to an opinion. I can be overly dramatic but then the next day I'm pretty much over it. I am chatty and a fast friend, I think, and love lots and lots going on around me at all times. But I also like to stay home and not talk to anyone. It's very hard for me to figure myself out!
I am tagging....Big Lou, Lori, Megan, Rachel, Lauren, Ashley Baker, and Leslie