Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tag, I'm It!

Ashley tagged me with this blog forward, and since I like lists, here it is...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1.) Our landscaping is going to be totally scraped out and replaced this week. I CANNOT WAIT.
2.) Passing my last CPA exam in two weeks. It's happening.
3.) The Coldplay concert in Toronto this summer.
4.) Our Pacific Northwest trip early this fall
5.) A Cardinals' game with most of my mom's side of the family in June
6.) Finishing my MBA in just 2 measley semesters!
7.) Completing more home improvement projects
8.) Beginning a training program soon...perhaps starting with Jillian's 30-Day Shred dvd, maybe
trying out a real trainer


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1.) Ran the 500 Festival Mini Marathon 14 minutes faster than my best time. That was pretty
big, so the rest of my 8 will be a stretch...
2.) Saw some old Manchester buddies at the race
3.) Made a desperate trip to Wal-Greens for a 12-pack of Diet Coke. I hear that slugging back a
few Cokes is the best thing for dehydration....
4.) Did the dishes from our Carbo-Load supper the night before
5.) Met with our landscaping guy and picked out bushes and shrubs
6.) Ate dinner at The Outback
7.) Watched The Break-Up
8.) Made plans to go to the 500 for the first time ever


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1) Lose the last 20+ pounds
2) Organize all the problem areas in my house and keep it clean
3) Take one month of leave from work and walk Il Camino in Europe...500 miles
between southern France and Spain
4) Convince everyone to recycle
5) Have a baby but still have all the freedom and plans I have now…
6) Get my dog to behave herself
7) Run a marathon
8) Complete a triathlon


8 Shows I Watch:

1) The Biggest Loser
2) The Office
3) The Hills
4) 30 Rock
5) Parks and Recreation
6) Sex and the City Reruns
7) Jeopardy
8) the news


8 People I Want to Tag:

1) Mom
2) Megan
3) Lori
4) Michael
5) Lauren
6) Emily
7) Jana
8) Larissa

1 comment:

Emily said...

I am so excited you're going to the race with us! I have this yummy 500 drink that will definitely make it a time to remember... or not?!